Apply for the Incentivised Switching Scheme
Before you apply
Eligible bodies will be required to submit:
- A completed application form
- A completed offer template
- Proof of the approval of the Application Documents by the Applicant Company’s board of directors (or equivalent body) in certified form (in the Board Resolution Template)
- A duplicate version of the application form which has been redacted to remove confidential or commercially sensitive information
Please download and save the following documents:
- Incentivised Switching Scheme Application Form
- Incentivised Switching Scheme Offer Template
- Incentivised Switching Scheme Board Resolution Template
Supporting documents can be found here.
Details on how to submit completed documents (via the ISS data room) can be found within the Incentivised Switching Applicant Company Journey here.
What happens to Incentivised Switching Scheme applications after they have been submitted?
All fully-completed applications will be evaluated against the criteria set out in the Incentivised Switching Terms and Conditions (here) and reflected in the application form.
BCR will publicly announce applicants that have been accepted as soon as is reasonably practicable, currently expected to be by mid-July 2019.
If an application is successful, the Eligible Body will be required to enter into an Incentivised Switching Agreement with the BCR in the form set out here.
- BCR will never ask Applicant Companies to send money.
- BCR will never ask Applicant Companies to reveal individual customer information, or to provide other sensitive information unless, and where necessary and appropriate, as part of their formal application or correspondence within the application processes and environment.
- Should you be asked to make a payment or provide information other than as part of the formal process, do not respond but please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BCR reserves the right to cross-check and verify parties it corresponds with.