Reporting Requirements and Guidance for Incentivised Switching
Successful Applicant Companies to the Incentivised Switching Scheme, once they have entered into an Incentivised Switching Agreement with BCR, will become Incentivised Switching Eligible Bodies (EB) and be required to report to BCR. They will also receive reports from BCR. The secure transmission of reports will be via the ISS data room (Cryptacomm) – the same system used by BCR to receive applications. You can find details on how to access and use the ISS data room on the Applicant Journey at the bottom of the ISS homepage (here).
What Eligible Bodies are required to share with BCR
Reporting requirements for Eligible Bodies are defined in the Incentivised Switching Scheme Agreement found here. Below is a summary of BCR-defined key reports and sources of the agreement they relate to, along with timelines and requirements taken from the agreement that Eligible Bodies are required to share with BCR:
The steps for submitting reports are as follows:
- Review the above, understand deadlines (deadlines will also be published in the ISS data room) and requirements and raise any queries well in advance of the reporting deadline using the query process here.
- Download BCR reporting templates found at the bottom of this page. These reporting templates are the only documents that should be provided to BCR for reporting purposes.
- Complete the relevant templates with up to date information and only provide the information requested.
- Upload completed document to the ‘REPORTING’ folder in your ISS data room (Cryptacomm).
- Respond to any required clarifications or further requests from BCR regarding reporting via the ISS data room.
What BCR are required to share with Eligible Bodies
Below is a summary of BCR defined key reports and sources, along with timelines and requirements taken from the sources that BCR is required to share with Eligible Bodies: